After 20 years of successful activities Prisma Electronics is proud to:
- Be the first and only Greek Company that has been honored with the gold award for Industry by CERN, Geneva.
- Be one of the few employers established in the North of Greece with a highly educated and specialized personnel. Prisma Electronics employs approx. 50 people, 65% of which hold a higher education degree. Employee turnover is very low – the average employee tenure is around 9 years.
- Spend on average 25% per cent of its revenues on R&D. Such commitment has enabled the Company to consistently remain at the forefront of technology.
- Have ongoing cooperation and R&D relationships with over 100 researchers across different Universities and Research Institutes across Europe.
- Maintain a loyal customer base. On average Prisma’s clients remain committed to the Company for more than 10 years.
- Have participated since 2005 in more than 20 R&D projects worth more than 45 million euro.